Thursday 9 May 2013

Winter Wonders

It is official - the nights are starting to get chilly, the mornings crisp and the trees are slowly losing their radiantly coloured leaves - winter is indeed on its way.

As mentioned in an earlier post, one of the best things about living in Canberra is experiencing all the seasons to the fullest. Here are some of the things I love about winter:

1. Hot beverages such as tea and hot chocolates

2. Snow

3. Warm, comfy bedding especially flannie sheets

4. Soccer season

5. Comfort food

6. Fire places

7. Baths and hot showers

8. Fashion!! Beautiful coats, cute beanies, chunky knits and gorgeous boots!!

9. Winter babies all swaddled and pink cheeked.

10. Return of great television such as Offspring.

Leave a comment and tell me some of your favourite winter wonders!





3 comments:

  1. I'm just hanging for summer after a never ending winter!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pulling out my winter coats, and even though I miss the long nights, it is beautiful seeing the city lights from my work window on the 8th floor every night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely dressing up for me and experiencing actual seasons, as I'm from Fiji. I also love that it forces you to get creative with what you do - playing scrabble or other board games, reading, writing a book perhaps...

    ReplyDelete