Friday 15 March 2013

DIY

Before s**t got crazy we completed our latest DIY project - outdoor furniture made out of pallets.

Dr Love and I sourced the pallets, Dr Love did the construction (refuses to let me near any power tools for my own safety) and mum and I painted plus sourced cushions.

If you want to see more pallet inspiration check out my pinterest boards: http://pinterest.com/afterlcomes/?d

Pallets: free
Paint: free (leftover house paint)
Castors: about $20
Red cushions: $50 each on sale at spotlight
Beige cushions: $90 all up at Bunnings





4 comments:

  1. Baaah I love this space a little too much. Those red cushions are amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mmmm and followers!

    Please note you have been nominated for a Leibster Award for your outstanding contribution to the bloggosphere by...me!

    Please check out http://rusabs.blogspot.com.au/ on how you can win.

    Good day!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, Candice Beale here! I love your outdoor pallet makeover. Very inspiring and stylish. Will definitely check out your Pinterest site. x

    ReplyDelete