Thursday 17 October 2013

Ladies' Night...

These images were taken at our monthly ladies' night. A bunch of amazing women I'm blessed to call friends gather once a month to eat, talk, be merry, vent, mourn, laugh and predict who will get the final rose on The Bachelor.

I've known some of these women for around 20 years!! Yikes!! I remember them as innocent primary school girls, awkward high schoolers, not so innocent twenty-something's and now fabulous members of the thirties club.

There has been breakups, bust ups, falling outs, travels, babies, marriages, parties and everything in between. Yet we always end up in our pjs bonding over food and tv.

I love this and ladies, I love you.

Xx



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I wish I could be there to join in with you lovely ladies! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wish the same thing Shazza!! You are always with us in spirit! X

      Delete