Tuesday 11 September 2012

New Universe

It is somewhat appropriate that it has been awhile since my last post as a new universe is created in a millisecond yet takes time to evolve.

My new universe came into existence with the big bang that is my son L. It is also serendipitous that the name of my blog address is 'afterlcomes' . When I picked this phrase it was a play on the alphabet and one of my nicknames M. But now, I realise after my little L came into my life the new M is emerging. M for Mother. The better version of me, now a Capital M.

No words can give justice to the wonders of any universe but perhaps my future posts will try. In the meantime here is some other people's attempts through words and images:

Birth


I did it drug free, not sure if I will again as L got stuck and it got torturous but I never have felt stronger and remind myself everyday - I did that, I can do anything!



Support

Depicts my experience beautifully x

New Aesthetic 

This is how I choose to think about my new body


Yummy Mummy



Keeping me stylin' at Stylista Mama



New World


Agree with the above except for number four. Heels are torture, I'm a flats girl like Rose . 
Gotta go but will be posting a lot more again, I hope!
See ya,
M x

3 comments:

  1. Love the update M, having seen with you baby L, motherhood becomes you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! Loving your recent posts btw! I think it is super fab you are collaborating with your sis! X

      Delete
  2. Yay welcome back! Motherhood is amazing, it certainly changes your life (for the better) and makes you realise how strong you really are! It is so exciting that a new M is emerging - I am very happy for you gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete