Sunday 24 July 2011

Once Upon A Time (as all good stories start)...

Ciao and welcome to my blog!

This is my very first attempt of creating an online world other than the standard Stalkbook page. I'm feeling the need to create, express and basically stop being such a lurker! I spend hours looking at other blogs and thought I need to give it a go myself...

The perfectionist in me would like to promise that this will be the most amazing, fulfilling, visually delightful blog ever BUT the practical me knows that isn't going to be the case. As a busy twenty-something, married chick with a budding career, limited design skills and a world out there I love to explore, I will not commit to a 'post a day', as I have always been a strong believer in 'quality over quantity'.

What I do commit to is posting whenever something divine catches my eye and must be shared, or when I want to review a book, or a topic just seems too good not to ponder I will put it up here!

See ya,
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment